The thoughts of faith, lack of, and the story of a very two very persuasive sides.

These are my thoughts, and ones that i'm sure a few of you can relate to.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Number Cruncher

I can't believe how fortunate i am. You are beautiful. So absolutely stunning.
And that's just your heart. Don't even get me started on your actual physical beauty, or the way you are after 56 kit-kats and a full throttle.
Lovely.
You had better get used to compliments.

You know God, i think Satan has done a fine job centering my mind with analytically thinking through Life. Logical, analytic thinking has always been something i find my gratification in. I'm finding however, to much of it is not a good thing. My mind twists and bends feelings, passions, even love into a mathematical problem. "If i add (problem) A with (solution) B then the sum will eventually equal out to (opportunity) C"
Decisions has taken this sort of allegoric turn. Always precise, always right and calculated. I will think like this the rest of my life, i hope, however my feelings have been suppressed by this thinking. Like i can't have a freeing outlook, or "feel" an experience. It's a math problem, or a decision based on highly thought out calculation.
I am "Feeling" you lately Lord, and it is wonderful. Just to feel with no reason or care.

Another problem with this, is that no one get's my jokes. Or I'm honestly not that funny anymore. I don't have many funny stories, or the most humorous quick wit. They have all been replaced with new formulas of thinking. Eh, i'll get it back.
I think i just need Psych to come back on. Or someone to pick up arrested development for another season to get my laugh train back on track.
Toot, toot, bitches.
.. See. That's not very funny.

Anyways, i'm pretty stoked to go to sleep



      

No comments:

Post a Comment